The bio-disc is a tool made of two parabolic discs and two straight discs for precision weeding/hilling on rows. It provides precision weeding on light soils.
Perfect for weeding young seedlings. Two possible blade positions :
- One for precision weeding, but by exposing plants
- The other for weeding rows and suffocating plantlets moving away from rows
*Warning: the bio-disc is not recommended for use in rocky land; the work will not be homogenous.
- For use in light soils.
- Should the soil be denser, it is recommended to remove the straight disc to avoid clogging.
- Perfect to weed young seedlings, particularly beans, onions and leeks.
- For weeding that will protect your rows with shoots between 0-5 cm (0-1.5”) the accu-discs device is recommended.
- For fast, accurate weeding of shoots between 5-15 cm (1.5-5.9”), Lelièvre blades are recommended.